Monday, 18 March 2013

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Hi Glossies! So seeing as though we are saying goodbye to GFC and Google Reader in July I thought I would just keep you all updated on where you can follow me. I haven't quite got the hang of how to use Bloglovin yet but practice makes perfect and you can find me at http://bloglovin.com/glossypolish. I'm also on twitter so you can tweet me or follow me on @glossypolish. I have Instagram too @rachaelsmith89 if you'd like to follow me on there. I don't yet use any other platforms but I've seen a few bloggers using She Said Beauty and a few other sites, I'm not sure yet I may just stick to Bloglovin but if anybody has any recommendations for what to use then please let me know. How sad as it that we will no longer have Google Reader?! Have a good week and thank you for reading xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment