Sunday, 6 January 2013

OOTD Birthday Celebrations

Hi Glossies! I got all dressed up for a family meal today as my cousin is turning 21 so thought I'd share with you my outfit of the day:






You'll have to excuse my awkward stance, I'm not very confident with having my photograph taken but I wanted to show you guys my outfit. My skirt is from Miss Selfridge and it is just the perfect length for me, I usually struggle to get skirts that look right on me because I'm a tiny 5ft 1in so I was really happy when I found this. My top is from New look, you can't see because of my hair but the shoulders are quite padded and it has a peplum shape which I find really flattering. Also I love how it is a little longer at the back than it is at the front. My shoes are from Miss Selfridge, they're just plain black wedges and they give me much needed height. I never really wear much jewelery, I just kept it simple with my rose gold Michael Kors watch and some rose gold dangly earrings that I bought from Dorothy Perkins years ago. On my nails I have Essie Tea & Crumpets, it's looking a little messy now because I did it days ago but the colour really goes with my watch so I love it. I kept my makeup quite natural and I curled my hair with my Mark Hill Rock Chick Wave Wand.

I hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading xxx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit :) Peplum tops are amazing and the colour of yours is stunning

    Now following

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    (@staceysmum84 from Twitter)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Louise, I really love peplum tops, best design ever xxx

    ReplyDelete