Wednesday, 30 January 2013

NOTD: Essie We're In It Together & Topshop Adrenalin

Hi Glossies, I did my nails a few nights ago and I was feeling like doing something really girly that wouldn't take much effort. Also I'd just received my order from Fragrance Direct which was 3... yes 3 Essie nail polishes for the bargain price of £5.97, that's less than it costs for 1 of these little beauties in Boots. They only have limited colours and they're from last year's spring/summer collections I think, but if you want to get your paws on them you still can here.

So I chose Essie - We're In It Together, which Essie state is 'a shimmering iridescent pink' and that is exactly what it is, it's a baby pink with blue iridescent shot through it. I can't tell you how much I love this polish, anything pink I am pretty mad for anyway but I just love that not only is it baby pink but in the light it's all shimmery and blue; what more could you possibly want from a pink polish? I did 3 coats on all my nails to get it to full opacity. 



I have a bit of an obsession with ring finger mani's at the moment and as I said I was craving something simple, so I decided to use my Topshop - Adrenalin on my ring fingers, two coats of this gorgeous holographic rainbow glitter and I was good to go. This is definitely my favourite glitter polish that I own, I've read on a review on the Topshop website that it is a good dupe for OPI's Teenage Dream from the Katy Perry collection, but I don't have this one so can't comment. Also I don't own any OPI polishes but I imagine they cost a little more than the £6 this one cost from Topshop. This is currently the only Topshop polish I have in my collection but I definitely plan to get more this year because the colours are amazing, every time I pop into Topshop they catch my eye and I only read good things about them in the big wide world of beauty blogging. I sealed in my design with my favourite Save The Nail 45 Second Top Coat and that was my nails done for a few days.




Do you have any Topshop / Essie polishes? What are your favourites? Maybe you have OPI's Teenage Dream? Leave me a comment below and let me know. I hope you enjoyed my Nails of the Day, or rather Nails of the half week in my case. Thank you for reading xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hey hun,
    Love you'r blog nominated you for a Liebster award check out my profile to see how it works. (post will be up in half an hour)
    Sammie.
    www.littleblondelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got this polish today and love the soft baby pink colour. I have a couple glitter polishes from Models Own that have been gathering dust as i found them way too OTT, but will def be giving your idea a go. Thanks for the inspiration xX

    ReplyDelete