Friday, 25 January 2013

NOTD - Barry M Mint Green

Hi Glossies! I hope you're all well. I thought I'd do a nail post, I haven't done anything particularly fancy with my nails since I did the love hearts the other week, but I keep changing up the colour a couple of times a week. As always if boredom takes over I paint my nails, I think painting your nails and making them look pretty is so relaxing and therapeutic, does anybody else agree?

I've noticed a lot of celebs in the magazines and award shows have been wearing pastel mint colours on their nails, and I've had Barry M Nail Paint in Mint Green in my collection since summer and only used it once, so thought I'd pop it on.


It's quite a sheer colour at first and needed 3 coats to become opaque. But it looks really pretty and quite summery, it had me getting all excited about summer nail colours and ideas. I find this time of year really difficult to know what colours to wear both in clothing and nail colour, because it's too early for spring but too late for the dark vampy colours of pre-christmas winter. If anybody has tips on what colours to look out for then feel free to leave me a comment below.



I really like the Barry M Nail Paints, they do tend to gloop up a little quicker than some of my more pricey polishes, but the range of colours is fabulous and they last just as long on my nails as any of my Essie or Nails Inc polishes. I want to try out some designs with my new Models Own Nail Art Pen and may use this as a base colour to try out some pretty designs. 

I hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading xxx

1 comment: