Friday, 11 January 2013

40 Questions Beauty Tag

Hi Glossies! So I was reading Christina May's post over at talesfromthekingdom.blogspot.co.uk the other day and thought I'd tag myself so here goes:

SKINCARE

-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice, once in the morning and once in the evening.

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Normal to oily, tends to be normal in winter but oily in summer.

-What is your current facial wash?
Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish in a morning and The Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Wash in an evening.

-Do you exfoliate?
Yes, twice a week.

-What brand do you use?
I'm guessing this is brand of exfoliator? Currently The Body Shop Tea Tree.

-What moisturiser do you use?
No 7 Beautiful Skin for Normal/Oily Skin.

-Do you have freckles?
I do. I actually kinda like them.

-Do you use eye cream?
No but it is on my list to buy this weekend, any recommendations?

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Not acne as such but I do have quite spot prone skin in the summer.

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No, might try it at some point though.

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use?
At the moment I swap and change between Garnier BB Miracle Skin Perfector Oil Free, Clinique Stay Matte, Clinique Even Better and No 7 Stay Perfect Liquid Foundation.

-How about concealer?
MAC Select Moisturecover

-Do you know your undertone colour?
Pink

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I'm not a fan, they look lovely on others but I've tried them a couple of times and they come unstuck in one of the corners before the end of the night.

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, but I never really stick to that rule.

-What brand of mascara do you use?
At the moment Maybelline.

-Sephora or MAC?
MAC, can you get Sephora in the UK?

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
I don't know what this is.

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Real Techniques, MAC, Laura Geller & No 7.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
I use either MUA Primer or MAC Paint Pots.

-For the face?
I have L'Oreal Studio Secrets Smoothing Primer and Benefit Porefessional.

-What is your favourite eyeshadow (colour or shade)?
I love neutrals so a good warm brown colour for me.

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Pencil and recently gel.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Haven't managed to do that yet but do it with mascara all the time.

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I've never tried them.

-Do you use mineral makeup?
I've used Bare Minerals and Laura Geller in the past, both are great.

-What is your favourite lipstick?
I'm new to using lipstick but really like Rimmel Lasting Finish in Nude Pink and the Lasting Finish by Kate Moss ones.

-How about lipgloss?
Laura Geller Party Pink, it's the glitteriest pinky perfect colour and it smells amazing.

-What is your favourite blush to use?
Rimmel Lasting Finish in Pink Rose is the only one I have yet. (Don't shoot me I'm new).

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Yes, if you know exactly what shade/colour you're after and it's a bargain then why not?

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes of course! It's what 99% of my makeup is.

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
I don't know what these are.

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I would love to without a doubt.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Yes, always. Always smudging mascara on my eyelids.

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Wearing foundation caked on so that you can't see your skin.

-Do you like colourful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Definitely a neutral girl, although I have recently fallen in love with pink & red lipsticks.

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Cheryl Cole of course. And Millie Mackintosh from Made In Chelsea always looks flawless and amazing.

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
It would have to be mascara.

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes, I do it often but I do feel unrecognisable.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Definitely not. I think I look ill.

 -In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
MAC for me but more affordable Rimmel.

-What do you think of Makeup??
I absolutely love it. It makes my life! Ha!

Sorry about the lack of photos in this post but I didn't really know what to choose to show photo's of. If you want to tag yourselves then feel free but be sure to leave me a comment below with the link so I can have a little nosey. I hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading xxx

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree that Millie Mackintosh is totally flawless! What do you think of the No.7 moisturiser btw? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Tanya Burr does her makeup a lot, do you watch her YouTube tutorials she's amazing! I like the moisturiser but can't help feeling like I might need the dry/normal one for winter time and that one for the summer. But it is nice, it smells nice and it sinks in really quickly and doesn't feel sticky or heavy. I might get the normal/dry night cream and keep the normal/oily for day time xxxx

      Delete